B2B Sales Manager
We care about the employees' mental well-being in companies. Since this topic has finally stopped being taboo and people are starting to take care of themselves, we are also setting an example. As the amount of work grows, so must our team.
We've been around for less than two years. We're going through the classic startup process. We're growing. We're adjusting. We're evolving. We're testing. We hit dead ends here and there. Other times, we find ourselves on a high-speed highway with a pace of a shinkansen. We try not to lose our humor, our humanity, and from time to time, we slow down and take a look at ourselves from a perspective.
What we do
We created an online program for companies to help keep employees mentally fit. It is based on intervention (psychological counseling) and prevention (Mental Wellness - webinars, live streams, articles, videos, relaxation zone, etc...).
Our clients are companies that realize how important the psychological well-being of their employees is for sustainable performance. These include Productboard, LMC, Albatros Media, Plzeňský Prazdroj and many others.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a talented and skilled person who will take care of the acquisition of new corporate customers.
Sales: 10 out of 10
Creativity: 4 out of 10
Administration: 3 out of 10
Client Care: 1 out of 10
Who is a B2B Sales Manager in our definition
- Proactively seeks out new clients
- Handles client inquiries that come to us via the web
- Prepares sales presentations and actively communicates with clients
- Works closely with marketing and customer care
- Develops their mental health care
- Contributes to the development of business strategy
- Meets with clients for online and offline coffee
What are the key enablers for your mission to be successful:
- Have perfect communication and presentation skills (in person, online, and written)
- Have a passion for sales
- Have proven sales experience
- Be familiar with the HR segment
- Perfect/Native Czech
- Very good English (at a minimum B2 level)
- Business development skills will be your advantage
What does working with us look like
- 3-4 days per week with the possibility of a gradual increase
- Contract or part-time job
- Start date ASAP
- Opportunity for self-growth and education
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Full remote - the whole team works fully remote. We see each other once a month, and our joint meetings are dedicated to ourselves, getting to know each other, improving cooperation, but also the current priorities of the company.
- A team that is fun, open, supportive, and caring
- A job where you can try out different activities and set the scope of what your talents are to develop them
- Quality is important to us, so you definitely won't be left standing still.
Is it you who are we looking for?
- Send us the link to your LinkedIn or attach CV.
- Tell us why this job is right for you & how you feel about mental health
- Send everything to our CEO Simona Zabrzova: email@example.com